PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 5:34 pm 
GameServers.com Forum Newb

I currently run a Counter-Strike: Source server through you guys, but for some reason, I can't connect to any of the Gameserver webpages except for the forums? I have the page in my favorites bar, and I've literally done a search for the website and gone to the first one. I'm just curious if y'all are down for maintenance or if something is going on, because I can't alter my server, and haven't been able to for the last few days.

Thanks, Philip.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 5:53 pm 
GameServers Staff

Hi Philip,

Are you still experiencing this issue at this time? Please feel free to open a support ticket @ my.gameservers.com/support and our team will be more than happy to assist with your request.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 11:09 am 
GameServers.com Forum Newb

Yes, I am still having this problem, I can't even go to the URL https://my.gameservers.com/home/ nor the https://www.gameservers.com/ URL, this is the literal only gameservers.com link I can get to, which is why I posted on here. I'm unsure what the problem is, and I have no known way to create a ticket if I can't even get to those URLs. Thanks, Philip.

Want your own Counter Strike Source server? Buy your CSS hosting at GameServers.com!