Post subject: Next month payment
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 7:15 am 
GameServers.com Forum Newb

My server is about to expire, I don't see any option to pay for next month. How do I pay for next month?

Post subject: Re: Next month payment
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 5:43 pm 
What's Frag Mean?

Generally speaking, payments are automated as long as you provided a credit card / paypal and haven't hit the cancel button. However, to check out your billing options for your server, log in, go to the "Info" tab, and then scroll to the bottom. You should see "Billing Options" including upgrading/downgrading and cancellation.

Hope this helps.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2016 11:34 am 
GameServers.com Forum Newb

BillM wrote:
Generally speaking, payments are automated as long as you provided a credit card / paypal and haven't hit the cancel button. However, to check out your billing options for your server, log in, go to the "Info" tab, and then scroll to the bottom. You should see "Billing Options" including upgrading/downgrading and cancellation.

Hope this helps.

That pretty helpful. And I got an invoice about it.
Also how can i change the subscription? Like i wanna pay 3 months at a time instead of paying monthly.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2016 6:04 pm 
What's Frag Mean?

For that, as best I can tell, you would have to submit a ticket to the billing department. They MAY be able to do something. As far as I can tell though, you may have to create a new subscription, as their billing system is largely automated.