PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:46 pm 
GameServers.com Forum Newb

In the last 3 or so weeks i have had more outages/server down than in the last few years. What is going on?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 9:24 am 
No Longer a Newb

Hi Kyton113, I think this was the time where there was an ongoing maintenance. It should be stable on your end already.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 3:20 pm 

My server is currently down now and was down for a bit about about a week ago too. Doesn't seem like it has been fixed.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 8:17 pm 

Your not the only one. Ever since the maintenance and the move. I've had down time, severe lag issues and people getting booted from the server constantly. Before this maintenance I had 0 issues. When will these issues be taken care of so I can go back to a stable server?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 10:21 pm 
GameServers Staff

Kittrad, I was unable to find an account matching your registration info, but if you're still having issues, put in a ticket and we'll address it directly there.

As for Kyton113 and Arolainn, I have tracked both of your accounts down and, while there were some potential issues, they should now be resolved. I did notice that neither of you had any recent tickets on your account. If you continue to have issues, the best thing you can do would be to file a support ticket immediately, so we will know to investigate it right away. Generally, tickets will be seen much quicker than forum posts.

I'll keep an eye on both of your servers for a while, but you should be all set to go from the looks of things.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 2:54 pm 

[gs] Dr. Worm wrote:
As for Kyton113 and Arolainn, I have tracked both of your accounts down and, while there were some potential issues, they should now be resolved. I did notice that neither of you had any recent tickets on your account. If you continue to have issues, the best thing you can do would be to file a support ticket immediately, so we will know to investigate it right away. Generally, tickets will be seen much quicker than forum posts.

I'll keep an eye on both of your servers for a while, but you should be all set to go from the looks of things.

Well with most of these server interruptions they last an anywhere from 15 minutes to a hour and a half. At that point the tickets wouldn't be answered, so I kinda figured what is the point. Also currently my server is down.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:41 am 

I have tracked both of your accounts down and, while there were some potential issues, they should now be resolved. I did notice that neither of you had any recent tickets on your account. If you continue to have issues, the best thing you can do would be to file a support ticket immediately, so we will know to investigate it right away. Generally, tickets will be seen much quicker than forum posts.

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 8:40 pm 

sosad45 wrote:
I have tracked both of your accounts down and, while there were some potential issues, they should now be resolved. I did notice that neither of you had any recent tickets on your account. If you continue to have issues, the best thing you can do would be to file a support ticket immediately, so we will know to investigate it right away. Generally, tickets will be seen much quicker than forum posts.

You made an account to just copy and paste what the guy said from earlier?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 10:36 pm 

Been nothing but lag and disconnects for the few months I been paying for mine and now all of Virginia/D.C. has been out for a long time now (update, now back up). My experience since I started renting vent through gs has been like throwing money down a drain, I mean for real though... we are using free services in order to communicate because the one I pay hard earned money (even though cheap) for has unfortunately been garbage thus far. I understand things happen and I'm a pretty lax individual to random problems but this has been a bit much.
My question is, will this be a ongoing problem with the area I selected (as it already has been)?... Would good advise be to switch areas and try that first or get rid of my account all together and call a loss a loss.. grasping straws here really.
We ran our own vent for many years and although it had some issues... it was free. I made the decision to go with gs because of the random issues thinking that if I paid for a service, things would be better off... unfortunately that hasn't been the case.. infact its been beyond far worse. I know its not the fault of the people I may be talking to here or through support tickets etc., so mainly looking for some friendly advise and sharing in the "struggle" :roll: is all. Nothing is worse than being involved in a hour long team based game, suddenly everyone looses communication from a paid service, scramble to gain communication, and lose game because of it.... first world problems.. :lol: Thanks for listening to the ramble.... Peace

Looking for Ventrilo Hosting? Rent your Vent server at GameServers.com!