PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 2:34 pm 
GameServers.com Forum Newb

My ventrilo has been crashing a lot for the past day, and I can't get it to go back up right now. I make a support ticket about it but it seems that there is no support ticket section on my account now. Why is this?

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 3:23 pm 
Offical GameServers Mascot

You need to login with the main account to view support tickets. Make sure you are logging in with an ID like "123456" instead of sub-admin "123456a"

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 4:27 pm 

I am logging in with the main account, I don't have any admins setup on it. The servers back up, but I'd like the option for support tickets.

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 7:00 pm 
Frag. Not post.

email support@gameservers.com and let them know your account number and that you don't have a support section in your control panel. I've seen this issue a couple of times before.

Using a support ticket is the quickest and easiest way to get a response to questions

I do not work for or am not associated with Gameservers in any way. All information shared is that of my own knowledge gathered and may not be correct.

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 1:41 pm 

Well, they aren't replying to me via email, and my support ticket section is still gone. Plus my ventrilo server has been crashing a lot lately.

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 6:02 pm 
No Longer a Newb

Greetings,

If possible, could you reply back here with the title of the email you sent off?

If you also received a ticket number after submitting the email, could you also reply back with that.

You may want to jump onto irc.gamesurge.net and join channel #gameservers aswell.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 12:19 am 

am logging in with the main account, I don't have any admins setup on it. The servers back up, but I'd like the option for support tickets.

Looking for Ventrilo Hosting? Rent your Vent server at GameServers.com!