PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:29 pm 
GameServers.com Forum Newb

I have seached the forums and didn't find anything that pertained to this issue I am having. I have started creating my own voicepacks for the subject my server is about. I have uploaded the .u and .int files to my server and added the serverpack=????? to my unrealtournament.ini file but not sure where to add the information for my BOT0 to use the voicepack. Can anybody help me with this?
I know how to change the name of my bots under the USER.ini file but didn't see anything about the voicepack information.
Any help would be greately appreciated.

Marcus

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:09 am 
GameServers.com Forum Newb

I finally got the answer I was looking for and wanted to share it with you guys in case you needed to do this on your server as well. Nto sure if it is the same for the other UT Games but for UT99 you need to add the VOICETYPE to your User.ini file. It should look something like this.

BotSkins[30]=ConniSkinsMr.moro
BotSkins[31]=ConniSkinsCWblack1b.blkf
VoiceType[0]=b2ophelia.b2ophelia

The bold is wher you start adding the voicepack for your bots under the BotSkins section. Hope this helps somebody else besides me.

Keep Fraggin'

HV

Rent your own UT 2004 server at location near you!