PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:59 pm 
No Longer a Newb

When I add new maps in ut3 they do not show up in the vote list.
I can play them by login to admin but how do I get them to show in the map list?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:18 pm 
No Longer a Newb

Got it to work in webadmin :D

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:32 am 
GameServers.com Forum Newb

I use ut99 but i believe that it does not know how to use that map with a bot class simply here is a sample from Mapvotela13.ini...

You can add 16 types and prefixes of maps..

CustomGameConfig[1]=(bEnabled=False,GameClass="",NewPrefix="",Mutators="",Settings="")

Lets break it down..
I am trying to install jailbreak and want insta gib in it, Here is what it would look like

CustomGameConfig[1]=(bEnabled=True,GameClass="Jailbreak.jailbreak",NewPrefix="JB",Mutators="InstaGib",Settings="")

Here is what they represent

[ bEnabled=False ] This is weather to Enable that prefix with botclass False will keep it disabled True will enable it showing map in the maplist and its botclass active.

[ GameClass="" ] This is the class that will hook with the map so when that map is loading mapvote will murge That add on so that the map functions properly.

[ NewPrefix="" ] The prefix example: DM- JB- AS- for jailbreak add JB no jb- or jb-*

[ Mutators="" ] Mutators to add with the map This is helpful if people dont like having a mutator on but want it on a map type.

[ Settings="" ] This is like Friendly fire, Air control, Gamespeed and other stuff.

Now that your done with that lets add it to a maplist section Idk what ut mapvotes look in the future so ima just keep going.

List1Filter[0]=JB-* [ The prefix for that custom goes here also to add another type put it here. ]
List1Filter[1]=
List1Filter[2]=
List1Filter[3]=
List1Filter[4]=
List1Filter[5]=

hope this helps!

-Micafire

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:42 am 
GameServers.com Forum Newb

Just an FYI. Thanks for the explaination. I got it working on my end with yoru help. I did have the bEnabled=False and that fixed everything on my end. Everything else was setup correctly but my maps just weren't showing up.

Kudos!
HV

Rent your own UT 2004 server at location near you!