Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 535 posts ]  Go to page Previous 130 31 32 33 3436 Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:03 pm 
Offline
What's Frag Mean?

Joined: Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:44 pm
Posts: 211
now will i be able to use my OLD player database?

_________________
Image
............................http://www.descendantsofmayhem.net/#Homepage

Image
CLICK HERE If you would like to rent a MW3 or Black ops server from GameServers.com
Image

Top
   
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:25 am 
Offline
What's Frag Mean?

Joined: Fri Dec 03, 2010 3:03 pm
Posts: 237
poison_pawn wrote:
now will i be able to use my OLD player database?



I have read that other users has just copied over the new 0.4.1 Black Tomato Mod.exe, and not the other files. And that worked great for them.. Then they did not loose any settings or player db..

But make a backup before you try....

Top
   
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:28 am 
Offline
No Longer a Newb

Joined: Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:24 pm
Posts: 39
Location: Worldwide
I copied over the new .exe to all my BTM instances running and it worked great.

Big reps to Dan the map lists and rotations are working great.

-AspireX

_________________
Image
Image
Aspire Gaming Community - Recruiting Now

Top
   
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:58 pm 
Offline
No Longer a Newb

Joined: Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:10 pm
Posts: 162
Updated to support the new DLC maps! :D

_________________
Download the Black Ops IN-GAME ADMIN MOD - Black Tomato Mod

Top
   
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 4:55 pm 
Offline
No Longer a Newb

Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:13 pm
Posts: 70
Dan the man KOOOOOL! Thanks Bud.

_________________
Image

Top
   
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:49 pm 
Offline
No Longer a Newb

Joined: Sun Dec 07, 2008 5:27 am
Posts: 63
dancool999 wrote:
Updated to support the new DLC maps! :D



Thank yoU!

Top
   
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:29 pm 
Offline
Click my affiliate link

Joined: Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:28 am
Posts: 352
Location: Nuevo Mexico
When you sign up for BTM hosting how long before you get the FTP details and cpanel details so you can activate the bot and whatever.

I got the welcome email and cant figure out where the FTP details are and the support tickets there dont work.

_________________
Image
http://www.clanwta.com

Top
   
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:24 pm 
Offline
What's Frag Mean?

Joined: Fri Dec 03, 2010 3:03 pm
Posts: 237
originalhandy wrote:
When you sign up for BTM hosting how long before you get the FTP details and cpanel details so you can activate the bot and whatever.

I got the welcome email and cant figure out where the FTP details are and the support tickets there dont work.



BTM hosting.?? Where on blacktomatomod.com do you se he runs a hosting for BTM..?

From what i know, you get a rcon tool, that you need to run from your computer, to control your server, but
no hosting for the tool.

Top
   
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:59 pm 
Offline
Frag. Not post.
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:08 am
Posts: 2272
Location: Australia
Other people run hosting.. There is about 4 million posts on the forums of people saying they do it.

_________________
Kazzaw


Using a support ticket is the quickest and easiest way to get a response to questions

I do not work for or am not associated with Gameservers in any way. All information shared is that of my own knowledge gathered and may not be correct.

Top
   
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:48 pm 
Offline
Frag. Not post.

Joined: Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:59 am
Posts: 1062
Location: Ohio
DanesDK wrote:
originalhandy wrote:
When you sign up for BTM hosting how long before you get the FTP details and cpanel details so you can activate the bot and whatever.

I got the welcome email and cant figure out where the FTP details are and the support tickets there dont work.



BTM hosting.?? Where on blacktomatomod.com do you se he runs a hosting for BTM..?

From what i know, you get a rcon tool, that you need to run from your computer, to control your server, but
no hosting for the tool.


Look on the Tomato Mods forums.. under General "BTM Hosting"

_________________
Image

Top
   
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:45 am 
Offline
What's Frag Mean?

Joined: Fri Dec 03, 2010 3:03 pm
Posts: 237
HarryNutz wrote:
DanesDK wrote:
originalhandy wrote:
When you sign up for BTM hosting how long before you get the FTP details and cpanel details so you can activate the bot and whatever.

I got the welcome email and cant figure out where the FTP details are and the support tickets there dont work.



BTM hosting.?? Where on blacktomatomod.com do you se he runs a hosting for BTM..?

From what i know, you get a rcon tool, that you need to run from your computer, to control your server, but
no hosting for the tool.


Look on the Tomato Mods forums.. under General "BTM Hosting"



Yes, i know, but thats NOT Dan (BTM) him self that is offering the host, thats a person.. So you might want to contact him..

Top
   
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:24 am 
Offline
Frag. Not post.

Joined: Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:59 am
Posts: 1062
Location: Ohio
Dan if your reading this... any chance of rolling out a quick fix for the 40006 runtime error? Our BTM is constantly crashing and to the point I gave up on restarting it.

_________________
Image

Top
   
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:21 pm 
Offline
Click my affiliate link

Joined: Tue Mar 25, 2008 8:50 pm
Posts: 531
Location: Toronto
amazing work

Top
   
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:36 pm 
Offline
No Longer a Newb

Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:51 am
Posts: 21
i have a website, so can i run it from my websitee instead for my pc ? and what i have to do `?

_________________
Image


Image

Top
   
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:55 pm 
Offline
No Longer a Newb

Joined: Sun Dec 07, 2008 5:27 am
Posts: 63
serpent141 wrote:
i have a website, so can i run it from my websitee instead for my pc ? and what i have to do `?


If you can "start" the programme. all you have to do is upload all the files in the BTM folder and then run it.

Top
   
      Looking for Call of Duty: Blackops Dedicated Servers? Find them exclusively at GameServers.com!
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 535 posts ]  Go to page Previous 130 31 32 33 3436 Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 57 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  


© GameServers.com, All rights reserved. High Quality Teamspeak, Ventrilo & Gameserver Hosting at Cheap Prices!