PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:23 am 
No Longer a Newb

Black Tomato Mod 0.5 Beta
The Black Tomato Mod is a complete In-Game admin system for Black Ops similar to the Manu Mod from COD4/WAW. Featuring complete control over rcon and groups without giving out any RCON password and execute commands in-game without the console. This mod also includes the first ever AutoKick for the Second Chance Perk!

Download Now

Follow me on Twitter for updates: http://twitter.com/#!/FAD4N

Features
NO IN-GAME LOGGING INTO RCON OR CONSOLE NEEDED
Rank System with higher admins with higher commands
Warn, Kick, Ban commands
!me command to pm user GUID
Admin can set the next map
In game Chat Logging
Colorized Chat with Clan members/Commands
Backend rcon admin
Player Database
Execute any Rcon command through In-Game Chat
Create and control up to 10 different User Groups
Reserved Slots the way there meant to be - Kicks person with lowest score and won't kick admins
Ability to autokick players with Invalid Names (Unknown Soldier) and names with xbox symbols
Autokick/AutoWarn for Second Chance Users
Complete Weapon Kick system for weapons, killstreaks and attachments
Language Filter
Auto Playlist System
Rank system
Ping Kicking
Support for DLC Maps

Last edited by dancool999 on Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:10 pm, edited 36 times in total.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:27 am 
Offical GameServers Mascot

any download link? when do you plan to release this?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:28 am 
No Longer a Newb

No Its currently in Development, I need to finish off a few more things before release but hopefully I'll have it done in a week or two and then I'll make an Alpha release.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:32 am 

sounds awesome, is there going to be alot of rcon controlling? Like turning certain settings on and off?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:34 am 
No Longer a Newb

archeyreece wrote:
sounds awesome, is there going to be alot of rcon controlling? Like turning certain settings on and off?

Yeah after I release it I'll want some feedback on what exactly people want to control, but basically you should be able to turn on certain commands for certain people with that rank for example people with no rank can only use the !nextmap, !skip, and !me commands and the owner can use the !ban, !map, etc commnads. This is not mainly going to be an rcon controller like ALTERrcon tool but aiming for in-game commands.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:38 am 

dancool999 wrote:
archeyreece wrote:

Yeah after I release it I'll want some feedback on what exactly people want to control, but basically you should be able to turn on certain commands for certain people with that rank for example people with no rank can only use the !nextmap, !skip, and !me commands and the owner can use the !ban, !map, etc commnads. This is not mainly going to be an rcon controller like ALTERrcon tool but aiming for in-game commands.

how will you get !ban !etc to work in game? i know in console you do /rcon kick NAME

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:27 am 
No Longer a Newb

Thank you so much for this. We in the community really appreciate your hard work sir.

Cheers..........
B

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:24 pm 
GameServers.com Forum Newb

Sad how the community always needs to come to the rescue and fix the botches made by crappy developers. :-?

Maybe if they just release the source code to the game, the community could make the game work properly? :)

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:20 pm 
No Longer a Newb

They could of easily included an in-game admin system besides RCON, rcon is very old admin system and there old mods from COD2/COD4 that have in game admin mods. But no they port over the game from xbox throw it on top of the world at war engine which originated from call of duty 4 and released it. How do I know this? There's an old nade glitch from COD4 that STILL EXISTS in Black Ops. Would be fixed if they didn't just do a port and actually tested it ahead of time or released a Beta, but either Treyarch and/or Activision have a thing against Beta's for some reason. I could go on and on about this but I'm done for now.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:21 pm 
Click my affiliate link

Really looking forward to this release, thank you for you time and dedication to the community.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:38 pm 
No Longer a Newb

Just an update is that I will include a Player Database that saves all players that play based on GUID, players with admin will be in different groups, see the screenshot: Still working on Last Seen.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:00 pm 
What's Frag Mean?

Wont the commands be delayed due to the stupid gameservers 60 second delay on the logs?

Constant crashing? Laggy? Put your money where you mouth is!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:29 pm 
No Longer a Newb

Yea, he said that already.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:16 pm 
Click my affiliate link

I really cant see any scenario that would have made Treyarch decide NOT to allow FTP access to at LEAST the game log file....i think its absurd they dont allow this.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:09 pm 
GameServers.com Forum Newb

kryp2nite26 wrote:
I really cant see any scenario that would have made Treyarch decide NOT to allow FTP access to at LEAST the game log file....i think its absurd they dont allow this.

I can (having some knowledge of (real) server administration). No access to the server files is essentially what keeps the hackers at bay (it's why there are tonnes of cracked CoD4 and CoD5 servers, but no cracked BC2 servers). If you have an FTP solution, even if it's set to not allow access, you're pretty much inviting a group of people who are really good at finding exploits to come find an exploit :P - the commercial risks are too great for the benefits for a minority of customers.

Looking for Call of Duty: Blackops Dedicated Servers? Find them exclusively at GameServers.com!