PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:50 am 
GameServers.com Forum Newb

Nov 11, 2010 - 10:45am EST
Treyarch will be releasing a fix for the server browser in the next 24 hours that should correct the problem with being able to find your server on the server browser. We appreciate your patience in this matter.

take it with a grain of salt i guess.

this is from the GS members area messages.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:51 am 
No Longer a Newb

I hope they do i have a full server that im watching on RCON out of boredom and i cant find it on my game. Kinda sad :(

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:56 am 
Click my affiliate link

They can fix the lag after this fix and more to come ....

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:00 pm 
GameServers.com Forum Newb

Unit3d wrote:
Nov 11, 2010 - 10:45am EST
Treyarch will be releasing a fix for the server browser in the next 24 hours that should correct the problem with being able to find your server on the server browser. We appreciate your patience in this matter.

take it with a grain of salt i guess.

this is from the GS members area messages.

Yeah but what does this mean, pretty vague IMO... Im guessing this means they are fixing it by not adding a /connect string to console, but letting all 8k+ servers come up in your window so you can have fun searching for a needle in a hey stack. Especially us that still have a server titled "A new Game Server" because Gameservers still hasn't came out with a fix for the Rcon console.. And if this is the case treyarch really has not listened to its PC players by every one constantly spamming we need a /connect string to connect to our servers etc... I for one have been spamming via Treyarchs/Activisions Email Twitter and im sure they have heard it from others..

But ill actually get on my hands and knees and apologize if they actually do it right in the next 24hrs, not holding my breath though ; )

Looking for Call of Duty: Blackops Dedicated Servers? Find them exclusively at GameServers.com!