Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 484 posts ]  Go to page Previous 129 30 31 32 33
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:44 am 
Click my affiliate link

Reploid wrote:
My english isn't perfect sorry I live on the "third world", but I know people from US , and people from Brazil that lives on US I already heard several stories from people who gets surprised for what Brazil is and what were they thinking before get here, maybe it's a generalization, but I can say that there's a lot of people who think this from Brazil...

I was just saying generalizations are a bad thing no matter your location. You made several great points in your post, and then belittled the entire thing by making a generalization. There are ignorant people EVERYWHERE. Just because a some live in the USA, doesn't mean the majority are. I'm sure you have a few that live in Brazil too.

Nobody here ever suggested you live in the "third world". Only you did.

Our Black Ops Server IP's Ranked 173.199.87.164:3074 173.199.86.250:3084 173.199.86.232:3074 173.199.84.12:3084 Un-ranked 173.199.86.138:3074

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:33 am 
GameServers.com Forum Newb

Black Ops is not just a linear game but sometimes feels like it's on autopilots out the time you're shooting a well-known communist leader in the head that it all clicks into place COD Black Ops is superb experience of playing the game,There is nothing gratuitous about the violence in the campaign, Call of Duty Black Ops is one of the best selling video game,Call of Duty is the Goliath of the video game world The series has sold millions of copies and catapulted itself from a solid,The only thing I'll say about the storyline is that it's the best of the series,Black Ops has everything you could want in a portable Call of Duty game,Here are some point that make this game best:Exciting campaign, Great audio and visual presentation, Online multi player includes weapon unlocks and perks,Cooperative Zombie mode online or locally is ridiculous fun, Tight, customizable shooting controls.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:42 am 

Report the question in the first time.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 2:52 am 

https:// greatqualitycheapprices-limited. myshopify. com/collections/all

Sells the pre orders pretty cheap and is a registered business saves me paying £45-50 just to get it off amazon.

Looking for Call of Duty: Blackops Dedicated Servers? Find them exclusively at GameServers.com!
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 484 posts ]  Go to page Previous 129 30 31 32 33