PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:24 pm 
No Longer a Newb

Gazanimal wrote:
zeb74 wrote:
Gazanimal wrote:
If people actually read the countless other threads about stability you'd realise you can put in a Support Ticket and request a refund/addition to your rental time & they will decide on a case by case basis.

Treyarch have screwed GS over on this with not getting fixes done asap and prioritising server stability but now GS have supplied the relevant crash data it's upto to Treyarch to fix asap.

Cut GS some slack, they're stuck in the middle here & getting hampered by Treyarchs balls up with server coding.

pull your tongue out of their **** m8 cut them some slack???? are you serious?? they are rolling in the cash thanks to this exclusivity deal

I have asked for extension and reimbursement and have been offered NO such reply that it will be decided upon case by case, and whats more what the hell has happened to the customer is always right.

If I'm a baker and bake a batch of cakes and it turns out the flour used is bad and it makes my customers ill, I don't direct the customers to the flour supplier it would be my duty as the baker to reimburse. I would then have to pursue the flour supplier but the buck stops at gameservers at this moment in time we are their customers NOT Treyarchs.

You really need to take a break from the game pal.

Being a dick about it gets you nowhere & trust me, I run 2 servers and have multiple crashes each day but *censored* happens & you gotta deal with it.

So as a counter to your baker analogy, if you buy a car from a showroom & it breaks you contact the seller, who will try to fix it, it they can't and it's a manufacturing issue, who do you think they rely on to sort it?

OH yeah, the manufacturer & in this case that's Treyarch.

So you can fit any analogy to suit your own personal opinion. :roll:

I don't need a break from it as I'm not playing the game lol. I do however run 4 servers and am fed up with people supporting GS who obviously don't really care about their customers. I have NEVER had such poor customer support as I have experienced here with GS and I have been running game servers from various providers for the last 12 years.

and about your ANALogy the garage would REIMBURSE you or at least give you a replacement vehicle whilst you await repair. If you think GS are fantastic start another thread, I'm sure there are more GS customers that are completely dissatisfied with GS and Black Ops server provision than there are happy happy smiley customers. PMSL that you are so pro GS do you work for them lol

You are of course entitled to your opinion which we have already seen, but no doubt you will have to come back with something more as like my children they always have to have the last word......go on prove me wrong ;)

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 3:47 pm 
No Longer a Newb

18 Players Call of Duty: Blackops [RANKED] [173.199.111.56:3074]

Crashed twice in a row.. within 10 minuted.

5:23 ExitLevel: executed
5:23 ShutdownGame:

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:07 pm 
What's Frag Mean?

This is not a GS fault -- it's a problem with the game code that needs to be fixed. My server constantly crashes when full ...three times today it's happened. And then have to start all over again trying to build the server up to 6 slots full to get a game going. As much as I'd like to scream at Gameservers for this and make it their fault -- it's not -- and they are trying to help locate the problem to get the mindless folks at Treyarch to fix it. We need to put blame where it belongs mates and that's on the developer of the game not the servers running the game. GS can't fix broken game code!

Thanks for reading ---

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:55 pm 
Offical GameServers Mascot

zeb74 wrote:
and about your ANALogy the garage would REIMBURSE you or at least give you a replacement vehicle whilst you await repair. If you think GS are fantastic start another thread, I'm sure there are more GS customers that are completely dissatisfied with GS and Black Ops server provision than there are happy happy smiley customers. PMSL that you are so pro GS do you work for them lol

I would like to jump in and say to follow your own analogy.

In this case, replace your CODBO server with a server of a different game while you wait for Treyarch to repair.

GS provides the hosting and stands behind that. They do not guarantee the stability due to the game itself.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:16 am 
Click my affiliate link

So, Gameservers says they have found THE issue that is causing all the crashing. Mine crashes several times a day lately. Excellent a solution is found, now Treyarch can begin work on implementing in the next patch.

Now, why don't they disclose exactly what the problem is? Maybe the COD community can find a work around until the patch is released. This community has some very smart individuals that know this code and quake engine very well. Maybe they can help. Or is this all a whitewash job?

Please disclose exactly what the problem is. No matter how technical, maybe not everyone will understand it, but I know that some will.

Thanks.

Our Black Ops Server IP's Ranked 173.199.87.164:3074 173.199.86.250:3084 173.199.86.232:3074 173.199.84.12:3084 Un-ranked 173.199.86.138:3074

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:21 am 
No Longer a Newb

Guys you are missing ONE POINT in this response from GS

Quote:
We do not know when the fix will be implemented

Enjoy the crashing like me for the next two months, WHO Knows when it will be fixed??? NO ONE!!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:46 am 
Frag. Not post.

KNSkippy wrote:
So, Gameservers says they have found THE issue that is causing all the crashing. Mine crashes several times a day lately. Excellent a solution is found, now Treyarch can begin work on implementing in the next patch.

Now, why don't they disclose exactly what the problem is? Maybe the COD community can find a work around until the patch is released. This community has some very smart individuals that know this code and quake engine very well. Maybe they can help. Or is this all a whitewash job?

Please disclose exactly what the problem is. No matter how technical, maybe not everyone will understand it, but I know that some will.

Thanks.

As the server files are not public, I'm not entirely sure what the community can do. They don't have access to anything on the server to apply fixes or workarounds. We can't discuss the specifics of the crash, but I can tell you that it is in core engine code, and is not really something that can be disabled or worked around via rcon. Waiting for the game's developers is really the only option here.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 12:09 pm 
Click my affiliate link

[gs] devicenull wrote:
KNSkippy wrote:

Thanks.

As the server files are not public, I'm not entirely sure what the community can do. They don't have access to anything on the server to apply fixes or workarounds. We can't discuss the specifics of the crash, but I can tell you that it is in core engine code, and is not really something that can be disabled or worked around via rcon. Waiting for the game's developers is really the only option here.

The community knows a LOT more than just RCON. Take COD4 for instance...anyone remember the silenced G3 knife bug?? IW refused to fix it so a Community Modder did it for us....instances like that example happen a LOT in the PC game world....please give us a little more credit.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 12:20 pm 
GameServers Staff

kryp2nite26 wrote:
[gs] devicenull wrote:
KNSkippy wrote:

Thanks.

The community knows a LOT more than just RCON. Take COD4 for instance...anyone remember the silenced G3 knife bug?? IW refused to fix it so a Community Modder did it for us....instances like that example happen a LOT in the PC game world....please give us a little more credit.

As devicenull said, the server files are not public, meaning no one outside of a handful of people can modify the game. CoD4 could be modified due to the game files being accessible via FTP to every user. This is not the case with Black Ops.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 12:27 pm 
No Longer a Newb

at last a sensible genuinely worded response from GS:

Quote:
The statement we made is true. We are not trying to assign blame, but more accurately, stating who has the capability of repairing the issue.

The physics engine has a bug, and it is showing the same crash on almost every server that experiences a crash.

It is a foregone conclusion that we will compensate those who experienced this problem.

It is simply important for us to state, that we have no ability to repair this issue, and thus, we must wait for further information from Treyarch on the problem.

Thanks,

Zachary Williams
http://www.gameservers.com/
Frag. Not Lag.

We look forward to seeing what form our compensation will be in.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 12:38 pm 
Click my affiliate link

Quote:
As devicenull said, the server files are not public, meaning no one outside of a handful of people can modify the game. CoD4 could be modified due to the game files being accessible via FTP to every user. This is not the case with Black Ops.

I understand that...and that is the NUMBER ONE problem with this game that needs to be CHANGED!!!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:15 am 
GameServers.com Forum Newb

You will discover a great deal of China apparatus producer makers which enables you to look over an extensive variety of makers for your devices and supplies. The different focal points of purchasing the devices from Chinese makers are: China is known for its reality class fabricating innovation and in this way, you can spare a great deal of cash by outsourcing your apparatuses from China, Chinese makers guarantee western review quality at the most minimal cost and every one of their items are checked for similarity against the universal exchange gauges, The greatest favorable position is that the assembling speed in China is very high and you can get your instruments at a significantly quicker rate than when you get them from whatever other sources.
Thanks& regards,
Angel anave
Importer De Chine |Import Export Chine

Looking for Call of Duty: Blackops Dedicated Servers? Find them exclusively at GameServers.com!