PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 5:51 pm 
GameServers.com Forum Newb

Hi,

I'm having a problem with my (brand new) MOHAA server.
Everytime I try to connect to it in game (and not just me), I get "Server connection timed out".

And in my game console it says "Server is for low pings only".
I can't find any solutions. I have the server set at max ping 999. I can connect perfectly fine to other servers. Though I did find one other server (also from Gameservers.com) where I have the same problem.

Then again other Gameservers.com servers I can connect to without any problems...

Anyone know why this is? What I could do to fix it?
I've played MOHAA for 12 years, never seen this before... And since other people have it too in my server it can't just be me...

I don't have any firewalls, and my connection is very good (even my ping to this server is excellent).

Help?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 12:07 am 
GameServers.com Forum Newb

ey Buddy ,if you have a server of mohaa you need unlock the port 12203 since your router and firewall.
I also had that problem but opened that port and check I can connect to it.
open the port 12203 and starts your server.so my server is 192.168.0.111:12203 you're cordially invited, people I have not:(, login from 7:30 pm to 10 pm every days.

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 4:06 pm 
No Longer a Newb

This could possibly be an ISP issue. Usually, what I do here is to run a tracert test and see what I can find out about this.