Post subject: Server side weapons
PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:55 am 
No Longer a Newb

I have figured out how to mod weapons in their .tik file for power, total ammo, clip size, add scopes, that type of thing but, I can not figure out how to add or delete a weapon. I thought it would be in the server.cfg file but, I don't see it there, though it may be. does anyone have an answer? PLEASE HELP!! :D

Post subject: Re: Server side weapons
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 2:35 pm 
No Longer a Newb

I realize doing mods isn't everyone's thing but, no one knows how to add or delete what weapons are available for a player to use in MoHaa? I know it can be done because some servers are, for example, rifle only where as others have it all, including rockets and missiles.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:25 pm 
No Longer a Newb

Since, apparently, no one here knows, any suggestions as to where I can find out????

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 5:25 pm 
GameServers.com Forum Newb

There are many weapon mods around.
Simple and easy way to remove one from the game ( ie not allow a player to have one ) is to have a blank .tik file of the weapon you DONT want allowed.
When you make a mod , ALWAYS use another pk3 and no edit the originals (pk0 - pk6 )

Make sure your custom pk3 is loaded LAST, and just add the models/weapons/ folder with all the weapon.tik inside it. Then open up on you want to disable and make the entire contents blank.
If done correctly, players will not be able to use it

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 5:47 pm 
No Longer a Newb

Thanks. I have figured it out and got the weapons pretty much the way I want them. The only thing now is getting Reborn to work so that I can give ALL team weapons. Right now, it's limited to pistol, nade and selected weapon.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 5:24 pm 

Hello Carpe Diem. Please tell me what you need. I have quite a few weapons mods for a server you may try. But to edit the guns,weapons,etc, is not in yr server config. i'll help. let me know.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 5:26 pm 

Purple Elephant1au wrote:
Simple and easy way to remove one from the game ( ie not allow a player to have one ) is to have a blank .tik file of the weapon you DONT want allowed.
When you make a mod , ALWAYS use another pk3 and no edit the originals (pk0 - pk6 )

Make sure your custom pk3 is loaded LAST, and just add the models/weapons/ folder with all the weapon.tik inside it. Then open up on you want to disable and make the entire contents blank.

Please tell him about putting ZZZZZZZZZ in front of his mod. So it loads last. But I think you have confuse him already.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:38 am 

Caroline Ann wrote:
Purple Elephant1au wrote:

Please tell him about putting ZZZZZZZZZ in front of his mod. So it loads last. But I think you have confuse him already.

In order nor to confused hi, you must be specific with what you are trying to explain as he may be able to get

what would be the best thing to do just to resolve his problem.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 4:00 pm 

Which one made him confused? I guess it is good if both parties made some clarification on which part shall be discuss with.