It is currently Wed Apr 16, 2014 4:52 pm
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 14 posts ] 
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:57 am
No Longer a Newb

Recently i have had some person crash out my game server and heard there was a fix or patch for this problem
was wondering if anyone had info on this and were i could get it

Thanks

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 8:43 am
GameServers.com Forum Newb

how they crash server? you have logfile to show

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 9:01 am
No Longer a Newb

this person is using the Mohaafill.exe program to flood and crash my server along with others.
the xXxBrigade clan owner Viper is his player name and goes around the mohaa community and crashes servers with this flooder/crasher
he does this to other servers cuz he has a protection patch for his server so that the mohaafill will not affect his server....now i no ur gonna say well get the patch...it seems he programed this patch or else no1 is saying anything on how to get it

Thanks for reply

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 9:12 am

this person is using the Mohaafill.exe program to flood and crash my server along with others.
the xXxBrigade clan owner Viper is his player name and goes around the mohaa community and crashes servers with this flooder/crasher
he does this to other servers cuz he has a protection patch for his server so that the mohaafill will not affect his server....now i no ur gonna say well get the patch...it seems he programed this patch or else no1 is saying anything on how to get it

mohfill wont not crash server but flood only logs for view?
OMG EDET
NO ACCUSE HERE XXX HAVE POST YOU CRASH SERVER AND NO THEM. DO NOT HELP YOU YOU POST ON MOH SITES AND STERT **** WE WONT GIVE YOU CRASHING HELP NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOB

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 9:43 am
No Longer a Newb

your quote: (i think)
mohfill wont not crash server but flood only logs for view?
OMG EDET
NO ACCUSE HERE XXX HAVE POST YOU CRASH SERVER AND NO THEM. DO NOT HELP YOU YOU POST ON MOH SITES AND STERT *censored* WE WONT GIVE YOU CRASHING HELP NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOB

lmao, oh ok geez sure thing little boy
listen little boy, go make me a sandwich and get me a brew, then come back and hold my feet up.
lmao again.
MYOB...little bandit

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 12:38 pm

mohaafill.exe can certainly crash a server and I do not know the fix.
This exploit was used to crash TK servers recently.
Is there anyone in this forum that can help?
If you do not know the fix, do not waist our time.

As far as the accustations go - troit is correct about the viper character from xXx.
You can delete my post all you want - truth hurts I guess.

Pop

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 12:43 pm
No Longer a Newb

I have put my own website all about Vipers antics

ya can see it at www.tekclanunited.com

cheers pop

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 11:56 pm

Hey Troit,

It looks like Elgan made a fix for this exploit.
See the link below.
http://www.mods-r-us.net/page.php?al=mohfillfix

I am not sure of the best way to implement this fix on a gameservers.com rented servers though.
The game files (pak0.pk3 ...etc) are links to other inaccessible file directories and the fgameded.so file does not exist in a location I have access as an admin.

HEY GAMESERVERS.COM - can you guys suggest anything here or should I submit a help ticket?

Pop

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 12:31 am
No Longer a Newb

well a big thank you to Elgan

talked to freak about this, is all good, have it on servers, tryed, tested, fixed

Thanks pop much appreciated

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 8:37 pm

Hello all, I can't seem to get to the link above to get this fix. I am a server admin for a clan over 100 strong and we have this issue with someone crashing our server and hiding behind a proxy server. Can you please help me out with where I can get this fix and how to use it. Your help would be GREATLY appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

C-HO

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 8:57 pm
No Longer a Newb

add me nl-5@hotmail.com

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 9:12 pm

Hey buddy, I got your message but im not sure what you mean to add you? On the site, MSN, Xfire? Please let me know.

I also sent you an email.

Thanks bud,

Cheers,

C-HO

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:20 pm
No Longer a Newb

my server was hacked last night also, he kept coming in and crashing it before the kick took place. Ive had several people tell me some fix to upload, but dont have access to these files on here...how can i add these?. does the site have the latest fixes?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:50 am

theripppa wrote:
my server was hacked last night also, he kept coming in and crashing it before the kick took place. Ive had several people tell me some fix to upload, but dont have access to these files on here...how can i add these?. does the site have the latest fixes?

I am not sure But I thought There I no any side for fixed it. But I knew that Whenever you have faced that issue them check the network update, Then You have turned of the server and restart it. I think that It would be work so far as soon.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 14 posts ]